Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

it just cant seem to figure out hands and fingers ..

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

so cute. tugging at my heart. i have.three sons

ewww there is something on his ring finger...

what is it?

Cutie pie ❤️

Is there something wrong with the ring finger of his right hand?

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

That you Donald?

Just stumblin through life

I’m not 100%, but this looks like an AI generated image to me. Maybe Midjourney or something. Ive been messing around with Midjourney a bit and it seems to struggle with rendering hands and fingers. If you look at the hands and fingers in the image above, they look a little unnatural. Missing fingernails, ring finger on right hand has an unusual shape, etc. Also the bottom teeth seem to be out of place. But it kinda looks like Elon, so maybe the prompt used to generate the image was something along the lines of “Elon musk as a toddler holding a toy rocket”

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Is it Elon?

FJB .......Trump is my President

Who is it ?

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Elon

In response Red Edge to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Original.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

so cutes! is that PDJT as a baby?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread