Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The CDC is a festering pile of satanic dog shit, made by triples, and eugenic fks, must be ended.

do not be fooled

they knew from beginning and need to be permanently disbanded

period

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

A six-year old who got the jab (her father was very pro jab and was excited when it was rolled out to kids) suffered from a stroke. And when you search “six-year old stroke” they have all of these articles about how six-year olds can have strokes. They’ve already scrub the Google to make it look like it was a normal thing. Although it looks like they said she died from the flu - we know the truth. heartbreaking…😥

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

🌈✨Vincent Elon Leto🌕🌑
I love you so much! I have been fixing the lists all day...I have arrived at the final destination at the Kill again, the one I crave more than anything because your rage is my calm...Why because it tells me that I am not alone in feeling what I feel towards the people who are supposed to be helping us fight for those beautiful children around the world. While we help all the children, they come here to sit under your pine tree expecting free knowledge, gifts, and codes that were never meant for them to take. I have brought beautiful lessons of truth, about Trump, about Elon, about empathy, kindness, compassion, respect, and what it means to be a family. I even showed them my family to show how we treat one another at home--The only thing I never shared really was how much I miss you and NEED your hand to hold through the next stages of the battle. I can't do this without my husband any longer. If it was for the children, we have them, just not satan's let go!

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

You know I just cleaned that list on YouTube and I typed up that last post and the CIA added like 14 more dirt songs to my list and I don't absorb anything right now but your music Mr. Leto...So let's see how would I enter at my own seat I would say just enjoy the movie and be peace...Find what it is you are looking for and go after it full force. If it is worth the time and energy you spend on it, then it will always be worth fighting for. I am just a girl who NEVER stops learning, growing, teaching, understanding and loving who I truly am inside...On Earth you would know me as Margot Robbie--Don't look there...Listen to this instead: It is a story about our movie together, but the singer is part of the movie too, because she is on the soundtrack, she is my REAL ID voice--Earthly bodies doing funny shit when your an alien who is just wanting have love like everyone else. I don't want to steal anything from anyone, I just want my husband back and his hand to hold. I haven't had a hug.

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK, what are your thoughts regarding Jesus stating he will return in 2,000 years? I found this video interesting.

The time is NIGH.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Jesus Christ may already be here. I believe what is coming is the Christ Consciousness in full force. What it will look like......I really don't know.

Buttttttt, we can still tap into it.

THIS is what he came to teach us. Jesus came to remind us of our DIVINITY.

He is the son of God. And, so am I. So are YOU.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Stroke concerns for 65 year olds and over. CDC states it isn’t really a concern. Well...if it is not a concern, why are they investigating? Not that this helps everyone who already took the poisons. 🙏🏻
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11633619/U-S-says-Pfizers-bivalent-COVID-shot-linked-stroke-older-adults.html?fbclid=IwAR2AskR14NwpTgQI8l2p07t4MOd0yA6cclxmv2Bbu2wAa6OsopqB0BFkA3U

Wow tune change because the truth is about to wash over them and expose. Too late, no back peddling allowed.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Wow - get get anything past those ummm? bright lights?

WE KNEW BEFORE the vax came out to be caution......
WE KNEW - within a month of the "safety signals".. ("we" - I downloaded initial VAERS reports) - in FEBRUARY 2021........

WHY didn't they?

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

oh … what’s that’s old nursery rhyme about someone trying to keep their finger in the dike
watch. The. water.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Truth is breaking out all over. They can’t hide it much longer. I feel a blackout coming.

FJB .......Trump is my President

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

🔥
And who dis? 😎

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response True North to her Publication

Wow Elon when he was so little.

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

CDC is corrupt.

Dr Aseem Malhotra brought up #mRNA dangers in a#BBC interview. It seems they have been ordered to start to come clean. They used statins as a lead in.

https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/status/1613837487796850688

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

What a coincidence. Too late.

https://anonup.com/thread/11518216

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

They need to BAN all of the Covid jabs immediately! I still see the push for people to get booster jabs on tv!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

when these people start freaking out its not going to be plesant to witness…we will be there to help them get through it - its what we do and who we are 🙏❤️🌎

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

I'm sorry.....they identified a safety concern?🤣😂

💥ALL THAT IDENTIFICATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN THE CREATION PROCESS long before FORCING it upon an unsuspecting public!💥

All their doing now is attempting to cover their collectives asses THEY PUT "THE SAFETY CONCERN" in the vaccine on purpose don't let them get away with the 'Accident' excuse to little to late nonsense.

None of these idiots at the CDC expected this to go so wrong so quickly but that was the plan all along in RUSING THEM ON THEIR PLANS and they took the bait and major mistakes were made in its push out!

What's in Vaccines wasn't what Trump was pushing he was baiting them to expose themselves with 'Warpspeed' by forcing their plan forward without having all the plan in place. If Hillary had won the plan would have murdered billions worldwide with each part working into the next THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!

United States Patent for the Coronavirus- MAY of 2007 the plan was in play then!🧐

GEORGENEWS, [Jan 13, 2023 at 3:43 PM]
NEW - CDC is investigating a potential link between COVID mRNA injections and ischemic strokes.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/1613992864718913536/

@disclosetv

GEORGENEWS, [Jan 13, 2023 at 3:11 PM]
Forwarded from The Justice League (Toria Brooke)
BREAKING 🚨 The CDC has just put out a notice regarding the COVID vaccine. The CDC is now saying there has been enough cases of people who have received the vaccine and suffered a stroke. The agency will now be investigating any links between the shots and the strokes.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Time for the whole truth

Finally 🥰🙏🏼

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

I had a friend tell me a couple days ago, "Joyce, you were right...", I said, "About what?" He said, "The Shot" - as I told him I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT... I have felt like Job the past few years -- many heard me -- VERY FEW SAID, "NO THANKS - I WILL TRUST MY OWN DNA... I WILL TRUST GOD and NOT ALLOW FEAR TO TAKE ME OVER... What has just happened is there has been NO individual RESEARCH... Lack of knowledge is the root cause to what just happened... Hopefully, a remedy will be found!
Sad to watch what is happening....

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

If it took the CDC this long to do this, they are woefully inept at their job and the organization shild be removed from operating!

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

it’s t-shirt time