Good morning and have a awesome day.
This is me feeling like Nope not gonna argue today !!
Hope your day is just a peaceful as mine!!

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Oh Wow, that is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Good morning, Kate

What a beautiful view πŸ₯°

Hope your day is filled with Love & Laughter.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Thank you Leah and YES lots of laughter. I tell you I have a strong urge to be around water today. Have a fabulous Friday!

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Beautiful. Peaceful. Have a great day!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Thank you and I will do my best :)
Have a fabulous Friday too!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

Good for you! I wish I were at the ocean right now but I am blessed with a river just down the road... and we're going later today for a couple of hours. Have an amazing day.... 13 is lucky for me.

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Lovely photo.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Thanks and I sure hope your day is perfect.

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

🌷🌷πŸ₯°

often have to remind myself to play nice with others too :)

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Isn't that the truth. I tell myself and pray more and more frequently for patience :)
Have a mighty fine Friday and love your name!

(1) Show this thread

HAPPY FRIDAY> yep, exactly. GORGEOUS picture, fly jacket, have fun!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

You too Stephanie! I think we are going back to the river today for a quick break. Have a beautiful day.

(1) Show this thread