Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

the vaccine will not be mandatory.

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

What kinds of devices can you hear it, on your regular TV? I dont do cell phones so i cant get anything that way and i dont have a weather radio or anything like that so where else do you recieve it?

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Enough with the predictions. I've seen a dozen of these things. All the major players have been arrested already. Just 🛑 ‼️

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Can't happen soon enough.

A Freedom supporter. However that looks to you. Trying to change the parts of the world around me one minute at a time.

although with all my heart I wish this was true, I just don't see it happening tonight. Although I'm curious to see who performs at halftime, I won't watch the Super Bowl. havent for 4 years. not goimg to give in now.

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Please do say, what are your sources for this?

In response Anna Summers to her Publication

A wall of text on Facebook, it seems. So none, basically.

(1) Show this thread