Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

sooo Kanye was right

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

I've always been confused by this. Why are the Jews God's chosen if they are so evil? Are they just a stubborn people who are constantly going the wrong way? And it was the Jews who were persecuted during WWII. I don't understand it...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Every person who thinks he/she is Jewish is just a convert, like every Christian.. and all other Re-legions. They were all made up by Constantine and the Jesuits. The Jesuits were not "Catholic" either, the Jesuits made up Catholicism, they were all Babylonian/Canaanites... and created Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, you name it. Out of all re-legions the Babylonians (Phoenicians/Canaanites) chose Judaism from the choices. There is only one God, an infinite, indefinable one, who is the father of every human being, and that God is the God of Creation and original Scripture. These are all made up re-legions and never existed. The canaanites Did and they control the world.... like the ones above, they are all the Canaanite bloodline... the bloodline of the fallen Legion.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

98% of judaism is saturn worship

the cult of EL

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

All Jews!! What about the nazis? How do they fit in? Excellent video! 👍🇺🇸🙏🤔