Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

About this dream....If its possible to go back 100 or so years and insert a book, then why not insert cures or stop bad guys before they have a chance to harm ? πŸ€”

Just want the American Dream for my family.

october 5, my birthday πŸŽ‰

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I think we are still in 2022🧐

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

if true, then his Trump 2023 memes means we have another year?

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Yes, high prob, only bc it's J-cal or Lunar calendar has started to be used for BTS missions. One key disclosure was the JFK files released on 11/22 per Lunar calendar. There are prob plenty more for all the events unfolding, aligning it w/ astrology, w/c our calendar should be & not the Gregorian sorcery created by the Vatican to throw off our energetic alignment w/ the EM Toroidal field/Aetheric realm of Mother Earth.

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Literally gave me goosebumps reading it again

Trump supporter, patriot, time travellerπŸ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Bring it

I like this dream.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

My favorite VK's Dream. Looking forward to have it come true.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Have the book, skimmed through it 2 yrs ago. This sounds like the Jr story about John Titor warning John Jr not to fly his plane or he would crash and die. John said his foot is fine, thats when Jr had his cast on. I guess that may be in the book? πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ­

(7) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

πŸ’›

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

sync

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

ditto .the crazee part lolzπŸ˜† all good i own itπŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

Doq, what was the dream, I forgot πŸ€”

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Jen ... to his Publication

this one?

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Doq thats kinda like 41020 .ts today :)
18:31πŸ‘‡
Does POTUS make statements that are false?
Knowing what you know now…..
4541 πŸ‘‡πŸ‘€
https://qalerts.app/?q=sync
In recent months we have been witnessing the formation of two opposing sides that I would call Biblical: the children of light and the children of darkness. The children of light constitute the most conspicuous part of humanity, while the children of darkness represent an absolute minority. And yet the former are the object of a sort of discrimination which places them in a situation of moral inferiority with respect to their adversaries, who often hold strategic positions in government, in politics, in the economy and in the media. In an apparently inexplicable way, the good are held hostage by the wicked and by those who help them either out of self-interest or fearfulness.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

nailed it

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I live in Pa and Gov Wolfe was one of the five. They got money for killing the nursing home residents. In the beginning it was not for young, elderly and immune compromised as i remember. So instead they Infected them with already sick people. Depopulation, 2 birds, one stone. No disrespect intended. .πŸ˜₯πŸ™πŸ™

(3) Show this thread