Only people mentioned by @Starz4stripes in this post can reply

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

strange with all the#Frazzledrip references to facesβ€”

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

It's hammer time πŸ‘Š

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

has to be joking...πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€©πŸ˜―

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

That's effing hilarious! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (βŠ™οΉβŠ™βœΏ) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Are they getting ahead of the lap top drop. Joe will blame it all on Hunter. Things are getting messy. Will the view flip their wigs? Will Joe get impeached? Will Kamala fall? Will McCarthy become interim president? Stay tuned.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

you are correct IMHO - what IF, this is a big set-up - not for Joe, but for Obama. There has been talk he wants Joe out I am sure Joe is aware. What if those documents are loaded with information regarding Obama's bad deeds - including birth certificate and so much more. Are these documents Joe's insurance policy, similar to Huma's on Hilary? Joe certainly does not seem too upset about all of this?????

(2) Show this thread

no shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Guess we'll see if it's true or if he was joking πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread