Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Gisele. Baphomet.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

thats the ,HANG LOOSE SIGN...OR IN SIGN LANUGAGE when taking thumb an downward motion on chest means , i love you...

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Bruce Lee to his Publication

I believe if you research the history of symbolism you may find that hands signs popular today have different ancient meanings.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

well that isnt the devil horn sign. devil horn is ring and pinkie finger...

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Bruce Lee to his Publication

all hand signals date back to pagen civilizations and have been re-entered into the population disguised with different meanings while the devil laughs at his own trickery on us. symbolism has never changed, only disguised...

#MamaBear #Cannabis #Lightbender #Eternal #TheGreatAwakening #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

many symbols have been STOLEN and/or hijacked...sacred geometry is merely that...and the devil is us just as god is us...EVERYTHING begins and ends with US ✨

In response Morgana Epsilon to her Publication

we are both until we are saved and serve one master✝️

The illusion of religion is what traps us into the belief that we are sinners and in need of "saving" in the first place...I AM and always have been saved because I AM never separated from the One ✨
Everyone must discover this in their own time 👁

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CAP in this post can reply

In response Morgana Epsilon to her Publication

Religion is man made, Jesus is no illusion, I can assure you. God reveals Himself to His believers over and over and over again, its undeniable but you have to have the relationship with Him to witness the miracles of communication He brings to you.