Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I have been that thread and I am ready, willing and able for whatever I’m called to do. WWG1WGA❤️❤️🙏🙏❤️❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Same👊💖

(1) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Yes there are few threats left and their are all thin.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

boomers know manners and respect others

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

that's because those boomer's parents woulda "spanked (_|_) 👋🏻that ass" if they got outta line or acted disrespectful 😎

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I am ready to go...I really dont want to do this anymore. I wished God would just take me......I will miss my family and dogs alot but I am ready. I dont want to be here anymore. too tired to care anymore.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I lost my mom , this October will be 2 years ago. She was 93 . I look into my mirror these day's and see a woman age 61 but look so ...... much older

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

We are all tired and ready but we will stay here until we have finished what we came for👊 hang in there Patriot WRWY😊

(4) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

😊👍🙏❤🙏❤⭐

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🕊