Only people mentioned by @_Z_D21_ in this post can reply

I am no Jedi. But i used to follow their path. No 1 needs an ORDER for that. My images are web finds, they are not my own. Works of art.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

My BULLSHITOMETER has been spiking all day

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication

i guess that's why i asked the question.
i mean, that is what we are supposed to do .. right?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No wait I do see the frog too?
Use this one like Gold dress Blue dress!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Looks like an owl but also looks like that recent movie where storms almost squashed Earth. Moonfall or something like that.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

reverse pepe ?

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

Double Kek, I def see it

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Actually, almost looks like a baby owl!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

KEK

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Massive KEK

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Massive KEK

Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? 💖🌠✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🌎💗

KEK!

Pepe. lol

It's wet.....but it's funny KEK!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Kek

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

No I see it too.....What a FROGY storm surge!

But this storm is only a reflection of the power of TRUTH about to HIT the Deep State head on! 💥

A hidden TREAT in an old Q drop, the past is proven in this FUTURE BOOM but did we see all of the BOOMS coming hidden from us hidden from them its going to be very HOT summer!

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

pepe

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

just in time to test out my new hat!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I like how the Pepe has a tongue of fire over his head.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Hmmmmmmm…..let’s see what happens……

Reminds me of this one i screenshot the week of Christmas. Is that not the grinch?

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

Lol I can see it

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

lol

(2) Show this thread

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

🤣

I see 2 storms maybe coming together in one storm? Or yes I could see it could like a frog as well as the others also,

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Looks like it to me

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Frogs 🐸

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

trippy

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🐸❤️🐸

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Thinks this is one way the Q team are saying Light-anon army has won & got this. 🐸

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Pepe’s Coming!🐸💫

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

that's a top shelf custom hand crafted meme right there ..

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.