#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How we feeling Patriots?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Hope all is well with you VK

I wonder if you could or would address what this post means?
Everyone who has ever died is coming back? How can that be?

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I think the med beds regrow limbs, teeth, everything. Perhaps the Flash will restore the dead which may be the Rapture? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

I have heard that also!
I think Jetson White mentioned that about the flash didn't he?

I'm just trying to put all the pieces together. It's a challenge for me
๐Ÿ˜†

He asked if we understood what is coming..
My answer: NO!!! Not even close ๐Ÿ˜

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Forgot to say I bet Jetson did talk about it. I love his videos! Did you like the Trump Time Travel series? Such wonders from Tesla.โค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I was enjoying him until nothing happened on Sept 3rd.

I honestly don't follow him anymore.

It was very compelling while it lasted ๐Ÿ˜

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

Actually the Time series was the one that made me dig to grasp Quantum stuff which i dont fully understand yet, but i work on it. Tesla fascinates me thats the other reason i liked jetson. I havent seen any for a while. I totally get why you stopped following him though, im the same way. Something feels wrong so im done, move on to another part of the rabbit hole. Happy researching! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I struggle to define the meaning of quantum ๐Ÿ˜‚

It was nothing personal against Jetson.. like you said
earlier, I just moved on.

Happy researching to you gf ๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread