#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How we feeling Patriots?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hope all is well with you VK

I wonder if you could or would address what this post means?
Everyone who has ever died is coming back? How can that be?

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I think the med beds regrow limbs, teeth, everything. Perhaps the Flash will restore the dead which may be the Rapture? 🤔🙏🙏❤

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

I have heard that also!
I think Jetson White mentioned that about the flash didn't he?

I'm just trying to put all the pieces together. It's a challenge for me
😆

He asked if we understood what is coming..
My answer: NO!!! Not even close 😏

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

You got that right. I was thinking today it seems the more i research, the more i forget what i learned since 2021. I keep the Basics, what vibes with me , and keep searching. I am reading Elena Danaan's book the Return of the Seeders. Its a mind blower, about the Universal and Earthly history, reptilians, annunaki, our Space Family, the Galactic Federation of Worlds. Great 600 page book. Take what resonates, but its worth a read! 😊🙏🙏🙏❤❤

It is a challenge! I think especially if you're a BOOMER. My
niece is 53.. and recently awakened. She is absorbing EVERYTHING like a sponge. I'm in awe of her.

Thanks for the suggestion 💫💫

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

I turned 66 three days ago. Can barely operate my amazon tablet, and i dont know how to share without a button. Yep, its a Challenge! 😂😂😂👍👍❤🙏🇺🇸😊

♋ here as of a couple of weeks ago. It makes me laugh 😆

Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉🎁💃

(1) Show this thread