🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

10:50
ONE/Grace

Cheers - 58
58=Nesara

Are you still OK over there@Jfkjrfan ?
Looking like a weather war is issuing.
Looking like CA is in a bad situation for a while longer with these back to back storms.

We will find you a place to go if you need!

Prayers!
Be safe my fren!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgQeJYj/

That is very kind Nana. My prayers go out to those affected but I could not be more comfy.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😂This is me and peepers in this pic, exactly my bed this minute😍

Where I am the power went off one night when we had the 74 hour winds in Sacramento, but we live close to the power company so it went back on at 4:30 am. :)

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

We've had minor issues in the North Bay. I have expeienced near-zero visibility. Everybody just needs to slow down a little imo. Keep safe Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good to know hun glad you are in a good place.
When I see things about Cali I think of you first.

I dont really remember seeing storms coming in on Cali like this before, but then I probably didn't pay attention before either.

The last Juan with Tom Numbers was a good one. Many of the family here on AU will understand exactly what he is speaking of.