#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I wonder if I dare share with my sleeping family πŸ™„

Some things are just too *offensive* to their senses.. this may
fly 😁

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LOLOL! So true!!!

Make sure to have your helmet and face-guard ON! You know.... SPIT can travel, LOLOLOL!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Oh don't I know it!!! Major clash last Sat. nite.. I'll have to let a little time pass before I launch it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Hahahaha! I hope they will come around soon!!πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ’— My family still calls and express their love for me, they even listen... but took the shots and still follow the catholic church and get startled by the fake news media. I just keep piling the information all around them, locking them within a wall of new information, lololololol! Wherever they look they see me throwing them a ball of real news!πŸ˜‚ Cognitive Dissonance is a very intense disease... let's hope it's not terminal for all of our loved ones...

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it