Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Good Sign

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Don't wait on UFO disclosure from the Government.
All they know is they can't stop these crafts from being seen, and they've run out of cover stories.
The dark forces don't want you to know "Angels" are here, and are preparing the Shift which ends their control.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

you can feel it coming

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

It's a hologram. Satellites are fake, they hold them up with helium giant balloons. Many have crashed around the country and caused damage to property. If satellites existed like they say there are they would present them on the Ball pictures of earth, no one has ever seen a picture like that because there are none, and there also wouldn't be any cell towers. All internet fiberoptics are cables below the ocean.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Awesome Sauce
Here We go
#wwg1wga
GOD'S CHILDREN will prevail Hallelujah Praise Jesus
369♾️
💯

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Satellite remnants...

Here 4 the show. Then? We go beyond.... #WWG1WGA

similar to what we saw in Medford, OR a few years ago

Like the Columbia shuttle in 2003...

Destroyed satellite...

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

The most curious part of it to me is that it appears first to be coming up from somewhere.

Reminds me of the movie Greenland. Then they hid in the DUMBS to avoid the apocalypse.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🤔 Meteor Shower?
☄️ This is happening tonite:
https://people.com/human-interest/rare-green-comet-2023-everything-to-know/

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

The article says it could be seen in February, it's just close enough now for Nasa to see it with their equipment. The dates they gave were confusing.
what's interesting is they say the last time it was seen was 50,000 years ago but they only discovered it last March. That would lead me to believe there is History going back that far we haven't been told about and that mankind has been around much much much longer.

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Planet X getting closer?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Who knows?? In Luke 10:18 Jesus says, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.”

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

They are either Visitors or somebody is getting the hell out of dodge.
👽😁

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Possibly the remnants of a destroyed satellite?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

we saw a bunch of these in, what, 2020?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

falling angels

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I don’t know what it was but there sure were a lot of pepe’s talking in the background.

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

i saw this yesterday morning at 4 oclock. the trail was miles long but it hadnt broken up yet. watched it come from the north headed south. was a sight to see!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

an interplanetary starship passing by earth and seeing the mess decide to go through the firmament to escape ?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Space Force sends their greetings!💥⚡️✨✨ o7

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Is that a current video? I saw an emerald green one like a month ago. But it was not so lateral and a cluster as such.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

i saw that one too

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

I saw a green on too in 2011 Winston Salem NC area

(2) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

I bet Elon knows. 😎

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

hard to tell reality from bluebeam these days

Thats how the Transformers arrived in the movie, right? 👀😂

Meteor, NO Comet ..NO!!!! Space junk...probably

Could it be?

NASA satellite about to reenter the atmosphere
Most of the retired NASA satellite will burn up, but some pieces are expected to survive.
January 8, 2023'
https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/nasa-satellite-reenter-atmosphere-96302204

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Good catch. Could be.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙂Location and date/time needed to make a better assessment of what could have been in the skies or not there at that time.