🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Patriot. Enjoy the show within a show! If this game goes 17-23 or 19-47 you'll be hearing from me. 🍿

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Congress, Biden Arrested as Military Rescues Tortured Children From Tunnels Beneath Capitol Hill
Sunday, February 7, 2021 1:38

https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2021/02/congress-biden-arrested-as-military-rescues-tortured-children-from-tunnels-beneath-capitol-hill-3225431.html

Before its news hasnt been a reliable news source from what I have noticed in the past. Biden was supposedly arrested on the 6th of Jan, then in a video he was arrested a yr ago.
I think all that they are reporting is posdible but I will wait to hear from other news sources.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Redbird4Texas in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

AND, all of our Q posts have been disinformation, as well. There is a reason for this. Part of the Plan