Besides him, there are people who have been replaced by justice, right?

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

I have entertained this, but not convinced. He feels more like a sleeper who was planted.

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response William Filer to his Publication

Justice won. I think it's better to look at the whole rather than focusing on the person. It seems that the plan is progressing carefully and smoothly. But I think he's an important key man. Space X. Starlink.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

はい!多くの人が俳優に取って代わられました。見かけ通りのものなど何もありません。

Yes! Many have been replaced by actors. Nothing is what it seems.

(2枚の画像 / 2 images)

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

There are many replacement balls. Or maybe some of them have had their souls replaced. Some people are crude and easy to understand like Biden, and there are also well-made substitutes, so I don't know what I'm looking at.
I think President Putin has changed to justice as well as Elon Musk. His face and atmosphere are different from when he was young. The main stage is a puppet show。。。
I understand that it's a grand plan, but the puppet show is too long and I can't enjoy it much.

(1) Show this thread