Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Yes, I understand what you're saying but if we are seeing a movie and actors, it makes everything very confusing to most people. What's real . . . What's fake . . . Hopefully one day we will know and understand everything.

Justice is what Wakes people up.

It is Justice.
Praise is not it.

Totally agree.

And because he forced them to rush the rollout, their plan got disrupted. That meant the vax had to remain voluntary because of the emergency use rules.

And since a LOT of people opted out, there is now a control group against which you can compare outcomes. That is why they will never get away with this longterm.

Yep. Trump told us a total collapse of the economy would kill many more people than Covid.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

And God knew Trump was willing to stand on that Red Line
where the Arrows would meet him...sometimes it is simply
saying no---in 17 Chess moves

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I agree. Remember the Satanic Ritual at the 2012
London Olympics? That was celebrating completing
the shots. When was Obama's 1st trip to Ukraine?

Trump destroyed their timeline. Warp Speed kept
us from being locked down a yr & threw a wrench
in their plans.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

2012/2013 DARPA gave Moderna $25 Million 'grant' for vax

then THEY have the CORRUPT CONGRESS PASS THIS BILL

42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22 shields vaccine manufacturers from all civil litigation against them. If those same manufacturers were to orchestrate some "unforeseen complications" such as those that are vaccinated having a slow but deadly reaction to "Part 2" then they could not be criminally prosecuted either.
They could essentially wipe out humanity free from litigation, as nobody takes the blame for it.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Yes, I totally see it.