LAST NIGHT ON SNL: Papa John’s Super Bowl Commercial, with a spin on Q Anon, billing its pizza with “no additives, no preservatives and no child sex trafficking in the basement.”

“Sorry, Democrats, you’ll have to get your child sex pizza over at Hillary’s Pizzeria,” the narrator said, later adding, “Stop by with your Q-pon today.”

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

what trash

I'm Yaya to 7! I love Jesus, my family, Trump, and the USA! I am passionate about what I love and will fight for them all! WWG1WGA!

Believe that was an SNL skit.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

He who laughs last....

the news is fake, the violence is very real. it’s time to wake up AMERICA. as the HUMAN RACE we must do better, we have to for our children.

so is papa johns good or bad? asking for a friend who wants to order pizza for the game🏈

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

Really effing funny huh!!! I detest that show! the fact that its still on the air is a pretty good thermostat of where we are in society..

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

Saw that. It was a little shocking. Shows me there's so much more going on than we realize and that some hard truths are about to drop

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

I saw that!👀