Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Imma need a spicy Margarita after looking at this.. maybe a few would straighten my eyes back to normal..Ugg VK...LOL

🤣I would be like, which one of yall looking at me?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

No glasses needed to call her "Four Eyes!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

ooph! that's dizzying! :)

23h 16m delta on Matt Couch like

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I get an headache just looking at this pic😂😂😂

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Damn VK.....
I saw that like 25+ years ago when we were kids. Not so much these days. Going on 36 years married 1/17/23. There is yet another 17 in our life. Be well and GOD Bless.

🤣 Just acting COOL 🤣

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Ouch! 😂

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Umm, no, this thing is still here and has hurt my eyes every time I viewed it today. Just sayin' not sprayin'. Enough on this one.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Pretty sure VK you see all the same tictok I do!
Creepy.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

On top of a touch of Vertigo the last few days, Damn it Molly. 🙈

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

😂

You just made me feel drunk via meme 🫠

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Not sure what set of eyes to look at lol

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

https://youtu.be/dD-SpHH7qDA

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

hahaha!!! I automatically closed one eye thinking that would help me see straight!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

lol!

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

🙈MY EYES....👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK hmm does experience talks😂

😂😂

So trippy.

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

Dang! My eyes hurt after that one!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Your focus needs more focus.😜

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Did someone hsve too many margaritas last night ? lol

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Foreigner - Double Vision (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for Foreigner - "Double Vision" from the album 'Double Vision' (1978). "Double Vision" reached No. 2 on the Billboar...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Foreigner - Double Vision
Foreign Interference times 2 (double) with current revelation of finding a 2nd batch of classified documents JB stole from the archives.
Duality
Nothing is as it seems.
Double Meanings.

https://youtu.be/dD-SpHH7qDA

Foreigner - Double Vision (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for Foreigner - "Double Vision" from the album 'Double Vision' (1978). "Double Vision" reached No. 2 on the Billboar...