We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Close your eyes and listen. Then, look at the mannerisms, facial features. I'm sure it's just wishful thinking or a coincidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJaJt8ogsBs

Queen Love Of My Life - By Marc Martel - YouTube

Queen - Love of my life - Cover

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

I'm under the suspicion that The Universe has pulled another "fast one"~God passes out voices like Freddy Mercury and Elvis, one genuine voice per customer.

Then...there is that voice .a.g.a.i.n. A couple years ago, I listened to Pastor Bob sing.

Presto changeO...nothing is coincidence. Everything is by design.

God is good.

p.s. Doesn't Freddy look healthy and well?😍

I do not know but I understand that if you are in Hollywood, and you refuse something, they will kill you and then clone you to reap all your financial rewards. Testimonies are out there, i.e. Jack Black

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @maybeherb in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

What you say is true about some of Hollywood.

The "stars" that "died" were people who did not want to be a part of that evil and decided to escape...

Those beautiful souls, that wanted a "regular" life...just being human.

I can name a few for you. It's a long list. Kirsty Ally was the latest one I can name.

Not everyone out of [holly.wood] is an evil clone!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Dottie French to her Publication

yes some escape and some killed and cloned, we likely may never know. I know I cannot watch Hollywood movies or tv, it all sickens me.

(1) Show this thread