Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Mr Ezra, nothing happened at the Super bowl event or did it?

i saw it. ❤️❤️❤️🍿🇺🇸👀

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

Forwarded by We The Media
The planes were B-52 B1 and B2 equals 55 or Hold the Line

watching
amazing
goosebumps

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Just saw the three crafts fly over when they were singing before the game started! B2 was center.

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

CBS All Access crashed!

Won't be watching. I'm sure if something big happens, we'll find out without having to support these anti-American pedophiles.

In response Gray .. . to his Publication

i cant watch
i threw out my tv in 1999

(1) Show this thread

i'm watching and all the SJW grab-assery makes me sick.
i do believe that great things are in motion, and feel like it will happen when least expected.
our patriots are great strategists.
it is frustrating that the liberals have turned every event into one-upmanship from the prior liberal grab-ass BS....
hold the line patriots!

Dear patriots, my opinion is: when real booms happen, when big revelations happen, when the paradigm shift truths break loose as we've been waiting for years, the whole world will know immediately! I don't really expect anything tonight and won't waste a second of my precious time on that BLM kneeling terrorists!

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

Give me strength 😂 this means I now have to switch on the BBC 😫😤 but if thats what it takes 🧐.....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Apr 09, 2018 1:31:12 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Apr 09, 2018 1:28:07 PM EDT
Anonymous
Apr 09, 2018 1:25:58 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Syria.
Hold until CONF.
MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ.
ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events.
Clown report must be VERIFIED.
Troop unwind to STILL occur.
Have faith.
Trust POTUS.
Q
>>967752

Weird that you cant get eyes on. Suspect as fuck.
>>967809
SAT imagery + EITS are not definitive.
Q

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Because it's a football game

Thank you in advance to those that will watch for us and share any bits worth seeing.

Jet Lag... I live accross the ocean. Good enough reason? Not sure but hell 😅

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I hate football. Totally going to watch though

Only followers of this user (@Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

well im sorry i hate football actually all paid for sports and when youve seen one fly over youve seen them all.

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

I am a hockey girl personally

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

I also hate football, but the suggestion is to watch the event playing out in the sky. Don't worry. If it turns out to be something like First Contact, I'm sure they will show it on the breakfast news!

(2) Show this thread

I definitely is looking up. Whoa.

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

The fun begins DIRECTLY after... right after the halftime and game???

Don't have to watch the game, just half time

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Mona Belle to his Publication

Or Pvr and play back. Won't add to the numbers.

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Todays the day for what? I will never watch professional sports again so please share for us that dont support the NFL.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Dang you Ghost Ezra, i dont want to give them the ratings, and Drew Brees broke my heart when he put Jacob Blake on his helment. Haven't watched a game all year. Please something happen if i turn these traitors on.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

I feel the same way! I hate giving them any ratings.

(1) Show this thread

I wont watch this. No true patriot should support the NFL. I cancelled TV long ago.

If Important info comes out, Please share important info on here.

#boycottnfl#boycottsuperbowl

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

We're watching!

going to try.
i love football but have not turned on the SJW bullshit NFL all year...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

fuck sakes. superbowl starts at 2330 here in the uk. i start work at 6 am 😭

In response Organ Donor to his Publication

Maybe the one day a patriot can use covid to their advantage! Maybe a head cold coming on?

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

In response Organ Donor to his Publication

I'm taping it, in UK too...

(3) Show this thread

so many comms
all the military branches
juan o savin
mike pompeo
kayleigh
have i left anyone out?
surely........ surely?

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication