Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

If the SOTH is ineligible, next in line is President Tempori of the Sentate: Grassley.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

I heard somewhere along the many pipelines, last year, that Grassley would be a temporary President. Ah! Thanks, Water Mark. Grassley appeared in the Hi-Rez's new video with Dr. Malone and Sen. Grassley just this week!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Ineligible because he's not actually the person he is pretending to be! I wonder who is behind the face mask?

(3) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

They promised McCarthy the White House

If he does the white hat bidding, if he chucks his masters...

He will go along, only as long as he thinks he will get the prize.

Once a traitor, always a traitor.

I assume, they will not move on Biden, until they have all the McCarthy moves in place, all the committees, and all the investigations on going, then, he will default, and, be removed under the new rules.

Wonder who they will put in McCarthy's place....

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I wonder that if we are watching a MOVIE, and that this is coming out publicly, then are we already down to the 10% government and are watching the key players move into position and systematically make the desired changes right before our eyes? Fascinating!

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

omg....too many variables...who do you think?

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Its possible. If you go through the Kue drops and the law of succession? This is not how I thought it would play out but I recognize the signatures of the methods. It makes total sense! cant wait to see

(1) Show this thread

He just posted this on Insta

Ooh!

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🤔 Way more than McCarthy!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Super exciting!

(1) Show this thread

B.O.O.M.