Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Absolutely believe CERN changed our timeline. Too many anomalies and close friends have different personalities.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response David Treciak to his Publication

🎯

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Wake up people its real and yes we should be thankful for Nikoli Tesla & John Trump who set things right!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

This fast talking young man seems to be on target.
Hurry Run
Hide

lol... 🀣🀣🀣

Great Video!! πŸ™Œ
Some will still refuse to these Facts! So sad!

https://rumble.com/vthm0y-ivanka-trump-time-travel-ingersoll-lockwood.html

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Sorry but I didn't hear any proof that time travel had anything to do with the events described and his facts are wrong to boot. The Titanic cancellation was two weeks prior if I recall correctly not hours before as stated. Either way, starting wars or sinking ships has what to do with time travel?

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

πŸ˜„Years ago I did some sketching and thinking on this, as a amateur observer, and folding the past on the present/present on the past could create time travel.

From what I know that's not possible, or not a viable idea

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Have you heard of Project Looking Glass before?

(1) Show this thread