Wowza! Praying for any of you Anons that might be in the middle of this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXFWcCs_JRU&t=6s

California went under WATER! Crazy hail storm and flooding in Santa Barbara and San Francisco - YouTube

Heavy rain continued to drench California on Tuesday as an ongoing parade of storms left much of the state in disarray, with power outages, collapsed roadway...

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

Above All Else, Righteousness!

I hope all the good people are ok

In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication

Me too!

(1) Show this thread

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

🙏🙏🙏

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

So is california experiencing an atmospheric river like BC Canada did last year?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Whoa... devastating... nothing natural about it. The worst thing is foundations become weak, soil erosion.. causing seismic activity...😫

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I live in SoCal and we had crazy rain. Literally coming down and buckets.

Must be global warming.... LOL

Does make me wonder however if they caused this storm with all the chemtrailswwe've had lately

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

busy...BUSY...sooooo...maybe the Government should 'rethink' that legislation that THEY passed allowing Pedophiles to have sex with children

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I was thinking the exact same thing. I live up in SF Bay Area and the images they focus on around Sacramento to the City and Santa Cruz just made me this is one big connected tunnel cleansing as it is moving south.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Love the city ❤️ crazy to see this

p.s. I also was making a note of all the manhole covers that were fountains of water....like...everything underground was being flooded perhaps?

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

ohhh wow

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Maybe an earthquake or two would help clean that place up ??? This was April 2020 when the Salt lake quakes went off.

(2) Show this thread