#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

My daughter's friend was jabbed while having surgery without consent. Because she was never told, she nursed her baby and now she and the baby are sick. Her husband jabbed her other kids without her consent. Please pray for all of them. I hear she has a lawsuit but that's not enough. This should never have been done to her.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏💕

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting them all up in prayer
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers 🙏🙏💕

Please O Lord, be on this family, in the blood of Jesus

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

That's appalling! Prayers sent ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Oh Hope, that is terrible! I am praying for your daughter's friend and her children.

🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏