“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

YAAAAAASSSSS!!!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

something about fusha /fusia /fuschia ...fusca

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Not Important to his Publication

Have you noticed that color everywhere like i have? Even local weather girls & news wearing it ( my mom watches, not me...i see 👀walking thru room) 😂

Yes here too! And watched it all my life with the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be doing his role to perfection telling us the story!

Brett Hart?

The one and only! I grew up in small town just an hour from Calgary and the Hart Dungeon…was fortunate to bump into him twice outside of the ring, what a class act

Neat! just looked him up👍🏻i have many theories on some of these guys...the roles, scripts etc...said he was an actor/writer👀👍🏻

No one puts on a show like VKM!! Ric Flair and The Horsemen, Stone Cold Austin 3:16….who knew thwy were scrupting out The Bible all these years?!

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

The ultimate lesson in never judge a book by it’s cover lol

YEP!!! But it was a hidden superpower too!!!✨💯☀️

(1) Show this thread