April 15 never sounded so good!

NESARA-like, anyone? :)
step by step

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Father in heaven, please send your Holy Spirit to fill us up in the name of Jesus.

I ask for legions upon legions of angels from heaven in the name of Jesus to station around us. Angels of the Lord, at Jesus’ command, attack every unclean spirit in Jesus’ name.

I bind the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, spiritual wickedness and all the strong demons in the name of Jesus. I command all demons not to transfer, go exactly where Jesus wants you to go and do not come back. I cancel all demonic assignments on this this platform. In the name of Christ

Wasn't the vote to defund Biden's 87,000 new hires???

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Wonderful…BUT how is this going to get through the DEMON-Crat & RINO-controlled Senate? 🤔

This NEEDS to happen, but ain’t nothing going to happen via the remnants of the Cabal system.

I WANT to be wrong. Praying that I am wrong.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Now give us back all we're spent on taxes in our lifetime..plus our parents, grandparents, etc..It's our money not yours.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

That would be nice to eliminate the most unconstitutional tax of all!!!

If we take a look at it all, in addition to income tax, there is sales tax, use tax, self employment tax, property tax, capital gains tax, excise tax, tax on iras, interest & dividends, and others.

I don’t keep track of how much sales tax I pay, but I owed 40k in income tax last year & 10k in property tax. Makes me feel like a fool to pay these criminal dirtbags!!! I work so hard & retain so little!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

taxes are theft

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

imagine - day 1 where everyone maintains their EARNINGS.

tax (local/state, fuck federal) based on purchases of new goods.
day 1 - every person has ~20-30% more income that isn’t stolen away from them. oh how we could change the world.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Nice, but never happen.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

How's that going to work with those that pay out-of-sight interest rates on their mortgages, etc... and used it to get a refund? Doesn't sound like a good trade off to me. Who really benefits from this?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

WHEN THE BANKS FAIL ALL DEBT IS FORGIVEN INCLUDING MORTAGES

(1) Show this thread