Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Imagine if everyone of us focused on raising our Christ oil, its just a 2.5 day committment 1x per month.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Talk about raising the vibes! ✨🕊️✨
The impact on the collective vibe would be YUGE!!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I’ve worked on it before in years past, and can 100% confirm the feelings of empathy, compassion & joy went through the roof. This year I don’t want to miss any chances. Every month I’m going to strive to do this.

We can do this. Who is with me?

https://youtu.be/bcaM3rGWaBE

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

LHA have been in church a lot of my life. am open. but a lot to process. the story of Jesus as my savior in the bible i have believed. also rhe rapture. is it possible that christ within and a living christ be one and the same?

Totally understandable, all these topics are delicate! I believe in God, Jesus, and have always had some intuition that there might be more information they kept from us. Where I personally stand is if there are 711 additional biblical texts hidden in the Vatican as alleged, there has to be spiritual information in there that they don’t want us to have. Christ within & a living Christ to me can be the same & also separate. I believe God gave us direct access to Him within our spiritual temple; our own bodies, because he loves us so much & knew having a middle man would open the possibility of corrupting the channel. 🙏🏻❤️🕊️✨

2 Timothy 1:14
Guard, through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you.

1 Corinthians 3:16
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Matthew 6:22
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

in Finland, if you meet a stranger, the power of a handshake and eye contact in a greeting situation determines whether you are a good person.

In response rokka66 to his Publication

That makes total sense! You can get a LOT from a person out of that. Vibes don’t lie. Just have to have a good vibe detector. ✨

(1) Show this thread

I just thought to add Greg Braden’s research on the message “God eternal within the body” as the first sentence encoded into every strand of dna

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I personally believe the exact same thing 😁

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️ Thank you for sharing that! ✨🙌🏻✨

(1) Show this thread