https://t.me/Re5iGam/2250
All the comms you see. It’s about telling us that the good people are working hard to prevent [their] hunger games. Pray for that

Only people mentioned by @sabina2211 in this post can reply

In response Sabina de Nooijer to her Publication

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

Creepy Joe's dogs are going to appear in a PSA during the "Puppy Bowl."

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

when the super bowl came to my town a few years back, a certain theatre which had been abandoned for years all of a sudden got a refurbish... just for the weekend of the game... then closed down again immediately after.. my friend who works with a demolision comp, had to go in just last yr and do a bid on tearing it down. they said there was all types of ritualistic materials left on the stage...i cant look at nfl wo praying God please intervene, clean up our nation of secret sin

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

I will never lose faith in GOD or in America.

Date 2/7/21
Drop 2721

In response JULZEE JULZEE to her Publication

👏👏👏👏👏 good one!!!! I'm here cheering at all these decodes.

(1) Show this thread