So proud of my mom, she tries to join my 2x/wk fasting for 16-18 hrs, but not the 24hr-48hr/mo. She is healing/ascending, one day at a time.🙏💚😇

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Oh, she's also on 24/7 healing Hz,since she's a believer now, bc of her 2017 near death experience &for the recent L2 fracture she went thru to purge her last karmic energy from lower chakra, to heal after ~6 mos w/meditation, but she still does the Jesuit prayer MK book. It is what it is, not going to judge & argue w/ her anymore. She'll learn her way thru it, bc this last one was a huge dark night of the soul, thru physical pain; not emotional, bc she refused to go thru that heart chakra to purge her mistakes fr the past...too much stubbornness & no accountability/accepting her faults towards ppl she's hurt in the past & will not ever say she's wrong or ask forgiveness. So physical jolt it will be, per Mother's final judgement, as the team told me & not only for her, but 4 many who are in the same boat. But bc many of the ✨😇 love 4 family,will help in healing them, like I did her caregiver. 2 days ago, her speaker she's used since '17 finally gave out, & bought her a new one.