πŸ™Prayer request:
We have an apt w/my daughters new hemoc/onc in about an hour. She has DS + very rare birth defect that was untreated for 9 yrs. Fixed on her death bed in a first time procedure. Last 9+ years her body has been correcting. She has suffered more than anyone we know. Happiest person we know😊Read her bloodwork last night. Prepared for bad news. Please pray for wisdom, discernment and a plan that will help her not put her through more suffering. Also, her dad, has a bad tooth this am. In severe pain. We got hs dental apt moved to this morning. Hoping doc will see us before he has to leave and they will have time to remove? his tooth today. God ALWAYS allows more than one thing to hit us at a time. Hope thats all for now. He provides our strength.πŸ™
Thank you all so much. God bless.πŸ™πŸŽšοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ‘‘

Only people mentioned by @Taking_Babylon in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™πŸ˜˜

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers, love and positive vibes on their way to your daughter and husband.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
God bless Patriot

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

I had some pain in my back molar. I use non fluoride toothpaste. So, I did the organic coconut oil on my toothbrush and brushed with it once a day. Pain is gone. Took about five days. I would still go to the dentist but don't use fluoride. Fluoride rots your teeth.

πŸ›«WhistleBlowersπŸ›© πŸ’œπŸ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth HeroesπŸ™πŸ’œ πŸ‘« archive.md/d1P0S πŸ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Great idea. Thank you.πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Our Father who art in Heaven, please bestow blessings upon this family... Please give strength and love as needed.. shine you light brightly upon them.. They seem to have gained in strength Lord.. please give them peace and rest..... Continue to keep them strong ..’they are in need... Guide those caring for them... In Jesus name AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Praying for your Daughter, Husband & You❀️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

AmenπŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Praying for your daughter & husband, God bless you all! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈ

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for your daughter and your husband.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

πŸ™πŸ»Prayers up πŸ™πŸ»

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying for all of you. Dear GOD please help this family heal together. We know through you all things are possible. Please give them good healers with compassion. Sending love Patriot.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

I Stand in agreement with@JanetDePre. In the Name of Jesus.
Amen

Prayers for you Spill The Wine πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and keep you safe πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Dear Heavenly Father, you are the way maker, our redeemer and our healer. Please look with grace upon this family and attend to their every need. Comfort them and aleve the pain they may be feeling. I make these requests in Jesus’ powerful name. Amen πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for you and your family.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#prayerteam

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

prayers, comfort and much love

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’“

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Father send healing comfort and strength to this family in need. i ask in Jesus nameπŸ™

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Prayer offered up for all involved.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I am managingnad.teeth with collodial silver & oil of oregano. Following direction on bottles once daily.
πŸ™