Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

He is right, triggers me also. SOON as you posted this, I got up and put this huge roast in the roaster. LOL Ty for the motivation. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I was like need to just get it done, then saw this cupcake, lol

(1) Show this thread

5.5 pounds, guess that would really make them cry. lol Low and slow in the roaster. Thats what is up in the kitchen today. PROTEIN> lol

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Lord have mercy! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I guess he doesn't know about GIFs yet!
They would give him a stroke

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

LMAO! 🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

🤣🤣😂

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

👍😁

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

🤣😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

After seeing this, I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger. 🍔

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

my god