#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I spy an ancient forest.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Who cut the trees and why VK? I know that everything was bigger before the flood, as there was more oxygen.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

you think your amazed now just wait till you find out that a lot of mountains are petrified giants

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Trey Smith has done a lot of work on this and identifying rock formations that are actually organs of giants.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Petrified giants? Why were they afraid? Is that what you mean?

Are you saying they turned to stone?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Ahhh, interesting. If mud is what covered the giants during the floods.....why couldn't they simply shake the mud off and go about their business?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Could it be flood, mud flow that covered them to petrify them quickly?

There are fish in the process of eating other fish that were fossilized into one of the layers of the Grand Canyon.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Sounds like something quick but then I think they have reset Earth several times.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

"In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened." Genesis 7:11

Thanks VK for bringing this up, it's actually stuff that started a lot of stuff for me. I hadn't seen them before, with the possible exception of the forest stuff.

So, has anybody ever found any remains of an asteroid from those large impact craters? Any? Take a look at the established scientific explanation of the impact event, you'll be rolling eyes and laughing. Yet you'll find many scientists who will swallow it without question.

Petrification is a faster process than we think, and you can test it yourself. If the giants drowned in the Deluge, many of them may have ended up lying in a mineral rich water several hundred meters below, subjected to substantial pressure, and the water may also has been quite warm.

(2) Show this thread