#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Youll Never Walk Alone ❀/ Thank You For Your Service πŸ™/ Shes Got U By The Balls In Every Religion / Never Expected A Happy Ending To My Life / I Think I Understand The System Now / Did I Really Sign A Soul Contract To Live This Life 😱/ What Timeline Are You In Today / The Holy New Jerusalem / All Answers Come From Within / All Numbers Matter When Sixes Matter / All We Need Is Just A Little Patience / Ladybug Decode Lets Eat Lets Eat 🍽/ The Power To Resurrect / Our Children Our Future / Apocalypse Meeting With God 🦌/ Jesus Christ Second Coming ✝️/ Im Gonna Keep On Lovin You / The Yellow Rose Of Texas 🌹/ God Jesus Gave Dreams To Her K ❀ / Last Warning From The Lord ⚠️/ End Wont Be For Everyone / We Prophets Work As A Team πŸ’™πŸ’š
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Flexing+%23NavyInnovation%21
1632-2361
TS 14:04 - 2:04

FIND THE TRUTH.
DON'T BE A PAWN IN THEIR SICK GAME.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew -a possession
Greek -to be careless

Hebrew -harsh
Greek - to pour out, to bestow

Hebrew -Churam, a Benjamite, also two Arameans (Syrians)
Greek -a lump

Hebrew - to take the fifth part
Greek -a teacher of good

Hebrew - lady, queen, mistress
Greek -a dragon (a mythical monster)

Hebrew -On (One), a city in Northern Egypt
Greek -at the extreme angle or corner

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it