AU is still the best. imo. less frills than TS or Twitter but the collective vibe, knowledge and Love is unmatched. grateful for all. ❤️👊🏾

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

You’re hired as my spokesperson! lol Perfectly said, true words, and Thx. Grateful for you too.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

There's no place like home❤️😍

WWG1WGA

Truth no matter where it's spoken will put light in the darkness.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Dude, there is so much infighting on TS it’s embarrassing. The Rebs and mushroom people, its crazy!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

💚

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Grateful back! AU, It feels like Home! 👏🌹🥰♥️

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Truth!

Why do I wanna try and retrieve my hall monitor issued bathroom pass, when I can hang out Here in the Teacher's Lounge?!?

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Agree! ❤️🙏

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Imagine what it would be like IRL…on an island.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Awww we love you Tank..and I agree, I'm happiest here..💓

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

100% Brother! I don't even do TS... can't even.

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I agree. ❤️ and☀️

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Agree!

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Love you@Tank 😊