Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

And now we hear the motive that led to engineering Covid. It had peripheral benefits in terms of pharma profit, etc—but it was always about control. An excuse to take away individual freedoms and gain the ability to read everyone's minds.

Once acquired, this power would theoretically prevent the elites from ever losing power, since they could detect "disloyals" before they'd have a chance to act.

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

He's a fekking looney.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Forgot to mention it's programmed to disconnect
Humans from their Heart & Head Chakra...

Re, no connection to Spirituality, Compassion, etc.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

OMG all this is sick, scary. no one has the right to take those personal freedoms from us. like communism but much worse cause of the super surveillance. please we get to the new earth soon

Ugh, the insanity of these people...
I remember AJ about this a long time ago, how elites wanted to jack an AI into everyone and control the population via stimulus of the neurological and biological systems. Sick.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

like the end times mark in bible

(1) Show this thread

no fooking way. leave us the hell alone.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

:l indeed.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

related to a Podesta?

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

thought the Very same thing, podesta creepy creepy vibes

(1) Show this thread

I can picture them killing you once you've exhausted your carbon credits. What applies to us, never applies to them.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Wow!!😵I think they’re a lot further along on this than they’re letting on though… can ‘smart’ tvs already do this?? Could they measure a pulse of energy that came from a burst of anger from one of the viewers??🤔💥

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Great question re. "smart" tv's. My guess is they're smarter thank we think.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

oh am in deep trouble, have called the tv some very bad names

(2) Show this thread