Aussie Mum fighting for Freedom & Truth....Trusting in God's plan.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Much respect for Archbishop Vigano.... so Pope Benedict was a good one? I was under the impression he was bad

In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication

The Ratzinger Code, [Jan 9, 2023 at 5:27 AM]
Benedict XVI’s Apocalypse

Joseph Ratzinger knew he was living in an age of epochal change. The mystery of his resignation becomes clearer now

See that? It's a lightning bolt that struck St. Peter's Basilica on the day Pope Benedict XVI resigned. A sign?👇

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/benedict-xvis-apocalypse/ -

Aussie Mum fighting for Freedom & Truth....Trusting in God's plan.

I remember this lightening strike and immediately equated it to the epic change in vatican leadership... more so at that time, that Ratzinger was DS and had been eliminated

I hope God gives us a window into at least some of these mysteries

In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication

Just the opposite — God was showing his wrath at the mistreatment and ouster of His Vicar, and his replacement by one of [them]. Pope John Paul II actually picked Joseph Ratzinger as his successor, and they worked together on a plan to save the Church from the DS, a plan which Pope Benedict XVI implemented, and we’re seeing play out now. I’ve been researching and studying this for years, and while I could be wrong, everything in me tells me I’m not. All I know with absolute certainty is that God wins. Take care.

I had a bit of a soft spot for Pope John Paul.... but I've heard bad stuff about him too uggghhh... whatever the case ....this is Gods way. All the best!!

Only people mentioned by @PigsInSpace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leanne Kennedy, click on at the bottom under it