Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

#prayerteam, I need you.

My 84y-year old Dad is on the way to the hospital. Can't breathe or walk. Yes, he has had the evil shot and boosters. I tried - old habits die hard.😓😡

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Prayers, Father God we need your loving arms around The Real Me's Father. Give him breath and strength to heal him, open the right doors for his doctors to help him. Lord calm Real Me's heart and clear his mind to make the right decisions for his father. Divine Father we pray for his Dad and for everyone of your children now suffering from being tricked by satan's demons into taking these jabs. In the Blood of Jesus we many here together make this request. Thank you Father.

Only people mentioned by @Ladybird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bird Lady, click on at the bottom under it