#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

2 loved Vaxxed ones have covid. uggg

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

☹️That sucks. I am sorry this is happening. Question. My son unvaxed and his gf vaxed. I try not freak out about this( panic not so good as I cannot afford to) but does anyone know data on this scenario? This is a touchy situation. His first love and since middle school. This is very difficult stuff. I spend a lot of time fighting off anxiety. My whole family of origin pretty much all of them took it.I have had to process a lot of potential loss. My daughter and son. I can't go there.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Love is the reason we are here. I wouldn't interfere at all in their relationship. Only take loss as it comes. Don't try to process 'potential' loss. You will drive yourself mad.

I do not want to interfere with love at all. You are right, "it is what it is" and I feel the wisdom in not letting fear of loss rob the beauty of what is. Thank you for straightening out that sneaking concern. .🙂.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jewelsc in this post can reply

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

(*I have not mentioned it to him ever. Just a struggle that arises in my heart from time to time after too many vax posts.) Muchas gracias🤠