#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I spy an ancient forest.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Woah.

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

The world would be a small place for whoever could wield that monster!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Just saying.

instead of tracking resignations, we should track how many legends we actually verified.

instead of tracking resignations, we should track how many legends we actually verified.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Paul wasn't that big
Wow how cool.
We have been lied to big time

Paul Bunyan

In response DaC haos to his Publication

👀 Castle Rock

(1) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Original photo likely had a cloud on the table mountaintop that wind blew into a long tail and the artist changed the cloud to look like made of the same rock the other areas in the photograph are. Have you ever used an axe to fall a tree? It's not a butter knife, even a giant would need to make V-shaped cut to go deeper and deeper towards the center of the tree trunk before an axe would bring a tree down.

Come on folks, bottom right corner, Mike Jones Art Photography 🙄

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
King of Wings / Valley of Dreams (Ah-Shi-Sle-Pah), New Mexico - Trail Guide - YouTube

Trail guide for Valley of Dreams (Ah-Shi-Sle-Pah) & King of Wings. The Valley of Dreams (Ah-Shi-Sle-Pah) is incredible enough on it's own, but adding King o...

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

It's in the video below.

(3) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

They made it with plasma cutters.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

definitely got me thinking...

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

Must have been the Last Tree.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

wow, bookmarking.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

17:00

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Bottom right corner ↘️

(3) Show this thread

OMG!!!