Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Morning Patriots!

VK is back on Twitter. Hopin all the rest of us will be there soon as well!

As for Me and my house Nana will be returning to Twitter if Elon let's me to battle with a bit different attitude and battle plan.

Grateful since Elon has removed most of the bots.
I will battle but will be more interested than ever in engaging conversations and changing minds than getting into things like name calling and blocking wars.

Hopes of bringing more of them with us.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

nama you keeping yourvAnon account, i pray!?!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

Nana will never leave AU, it will have to leave me hun. I battle on many other platforms tho, have been this whole time.

(1) Show this thread

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

nama you keeping yourvAnon account, i pray!?!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I Am No Longer Banned, but I was Allowed to Sign in Under a New Name.
I Am Now on Twitter as QuantumChristian 2024. although I have not Posted very Much at this time

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Good to know, Nana is hoping soon.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I'm on 888HopeAlways. Next time I will on I will look for you.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Nana Please forward news you find on twitter with AU
You are a strong woman!🤗💞

I have been back on Twitter for a bit, and I love the truth that is coming out. It is AWESOME!!! And of course, me being awake pretty much my entire life, it is good to see the topics being discussed. We are winning!