This “weaponization of government” committee will chiefly focus on four areas: the collusion between the Regime and Big Tech, the politicization of the FBI, the Department of Injustice’s targeting of parents at school board meetings, and Anthony Fauci.

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

cant even spell appreciable

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

At this point I have no hope for any appteciable progress on anything.

Just a lot of bloviation instead of justice.

I hope beyond hope that I am wrong.

At this point I have no hope for any appteciable progress on anything.

Just a lot of bloviation instead of justice.

I hope beyond hope that I am wrong.