#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Did how I wake up today...

Coincidence…
VK’s timestamp today = 10:33am
Q1033 includes, “What fell from space recently?”
Today, “NASA’s retired Earth Radiation Budget Satellite (ERBS) is expected to reenter Earth’s atmosphere.”

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

When I read "what fell from space", I recalled a video of the McCarthy Circus showing a big chunk dropping from who Knows where but Up.

I thought the same thing. 😁

(1) Show this thread

Nothing!! Because Space is fake! It fell from the Sky! Wake The Fuck Up! 35 years in the UFO field worked on Unacknowledged. If I knew Pedo Pizzagate John Podesta was edited in I would never participated. Dr. Greer connected to NETFLIX/PNN/Pedo Podesta/SOROS. Have a chip in so called fake space with my name on it and one in Florida. Participated in the so fake SSP on the website you find everything! All is fake and they know it! UFoologists are pedo Protectors. Project Scam A Lot is Expose [All seeing Eye] All are exposed! NASA Not A Space Agency. David Weiss gives way One Bitcoin toe proof the [Fake] Heliocenttic Spinning Globe! Proof him wrong! FE is connected to All! https://t.me/DisclosureLibrary/21234

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I'm trying to follow.....so, ya'll believe that Vincent Kennedy is part of the Q army?

In response America First to her Publication

Good Luck getting answers

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response America First to her Publication

We Are ALL part of The Q Army~

💗💫💗
#AllOne
#christconsciousness

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

VK reposted this before sharing that cat video

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Reminded me of this: Save Bandit!!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Ya'll think Vincent Kennedy (VK) is part of the Q army? Am I following this correctly?

(2) Show this thread