The Brazilians have managed to take over their Supreme Court, completely occupy their Congress, and chase Lula out of his residence in just one day.

Many officers are now siding with the people, and refusing to protect the corrupt Lula Communists.

The Brazilians KNOW the PedoBiden regime and International Marxists helped rig their elections, and are demanding justice.

Only people mentioned by @lovelexxxx in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

God Bless these Brave Patriots and may the Lord Protect you all in your fight for FREEDOM! ๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Why Are Americans so Asleep!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

This is 70 days of being out in the streets but, I also heard that the military is starting to crack down on protesters. I have yet to see that, though. Biden admin. is calling for action against the protesters as insurrectionists and calling for harsh treatment for them.

(1) Show this thread

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

The [Y] Familes also have a presence in Brazil..
๐Ÿ‘‡
Lodge Brothers..?

Brazil has their own damn shaman too ๐Ÿคฃ

https://twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1612218060638658560?s=20&t=REE47EBrIC3USmcR6lXDAA

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

That's a WOW!

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Military may be their only way.

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

More on what is happening in Brazil. Please share.

https://gab.com/MorpheusMAGA/posts/109655303759038167

In response America First to her Publication

"Brazilian truckers are now rising up in several states across#BRAZIL, forming blockades and dumping dirt on road ways to block them off.

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

praying for them, praying for us. Dear God is please help us.

Brazilians Standing up and Standing strong with Strength America

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Didn't Trump have a call conference with sheriffs of America? This reminded me of that when ya said "officers"

I know where my sheriffs dept stands at end of day but here is not all of America. Wonder if similar happened with our Brazilin frens?

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

uh oh...

cat's out the bag...

Madonna's charity being investigated for child sexual exploitation...

Cabal being bitten all around.

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY ~ great ViBeS!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication

The lights have turned on high beam
Watch the demons scatter like roaches.

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication

Like everything in this world you cant get an honest answer anywhere. i can make my own decision but i base my decision off multiple sources. as far as madonia goes how do you know with 100% certenty that her charity is being investigated? ive read more articles that its not. so where is a reliable source that i can trust that tells me the honest truth?

(2) Show this thread

watch out for the fed boys

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Stand Strong!

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

This is beautiful!