Kappy called out Bannon and Posobiec multiple times.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

2 Corinthians 5:7 ~ it’s what keeps me going

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

glad you said this - dont like posobiec. he said something in a live a while back that made me raise an eyebrow - more than once, in fact. makes me feel better that im not just a B, but he is the d bag i got bad vibes from

trump got rid of bannon an jack even says he is "ex" cia

I am still leaning towards Loomer being Marina aka Michael Maxwell Abramovich spawn.

You know Loomer is a Dude in the Mossad?

Sorry but I just see the guy from Dodgeball 🤭

im glad i found you in here. i like hearing what you have to say. im hoping it all plays out like you and many of us would like it to.

In response Jennifer Smithee to her Publication

He said Steve Bannon was going to “that guy” (Epstein) for money.
But I have seen pics of Bannon with the Chinese whistleblowers of Hunter Biden’s laptop, The chinese doctor whistleblower on China virus and Rudy Giuliani all together.

(1) Show this thread

Something tells me Dan knows.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

awww Mr Kappy...what do actors do????

one by one by one.

Strings cut maybe?

In response Qnemo Sr. to his Publication

WarNuse had a special twitter post for Jack P. which confirmed to me he's going down for seditious conspiracy.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Qnemo Sr. to his Publication

hes been railing against the q movement for days, mocking them and saying no one is coming to save you etc.

(2) Show this thread

Hey Doq, I have a question. Someone has told me that Iran and china are attempting to infiltrate in our troops and cause mayhem in the capitol. That is why the military is going full force in DC. Have you heard anything like that??