Dear AU prayer warriors, if you have a moment please pray for my mom, Diane. She’s in the hospital for stomach and chest pain (hiatal hernia) however two major hospital errors have brought her to critical condition. They overmedicated her with morphine and other pain meds so badly that they had to give her Narcan Friday to revive her. She also vomited and aspirated during an endoscopy which filled her lung, brought oxygen level to 50. Because of that is now battling pnemonia with x-ray showing no improvement. Nurse shoved that covid test swab so far up both nostrils yesterday it made her cry.
This wonderful woman cooked Christmas dinner for 32 of us.
Thank you and God Bless you all πŸ™πŸ’œβœ¨

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

I am so grateful for you all!!!! Since posting this her care has been extraordinary. One nurse even prayed over her with me. She has a long road but seems much better today. Prayer works!!!βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Where do these "medical" people come from? Prayers for all of you and most especially your beloved Mom.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Praying for swift healing for Diane!!! βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Sending healing prayers for mama Diane.

β™₯οΈπŸ™

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

β€οΈπŸ™

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Sending love, prayers and healing light energy to your mom, Diane .. May the power of Gods love and light heal your mom. and it is so!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Lifting your Mom and all of you up in prayer. God bless your sweet Mom πŸ™πŸ»

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In JESUS Holy Name i pray for your mom’s healing and full recovery πŸ™

@mkatherine64 on the twitter, until I was suspended.

Praying for your mom and your family. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™β€οΈ

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈ

#prayerteam

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ for Diane and family.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Prayers for your mom Diane πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal her πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Dear GodπŸ˜‡ Almighty please send your healingπŸ’— and blessings✨ to this fren and his family. Send your angels to comfort the family and heal his dear motherπŸ’— Thank you lordπŸ™πŸ˜‡ All power and glory in your name now and forever, on earth 🌍as in heavenβœ¨πŸ™πŸ’—βœ¨Amen

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œ
Diane sounds like an amazing woman.πŸ™‚

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Just want the American Dream for my family.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ’–πŸ™

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
May God Bless and heal Diane , and bring her home safe, according to His Will
Amen
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™