๐Ÿ›กโš”๏ธTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **๐ŸฅŠ** ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

If i get rich from XRP, i will have to buy that farm so i can be completely separated from the fookery going on in this world. How bout you guys? ๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸฅŠ

Yep costs lots of money to run that farm, more than most know! Fortunately we work all year, but we can take off for vaca at least 5-6 months on and off. But we prefer the Peace of our farm. Best wishes to all who venture in that direction!

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I want a farm, just like on Yellowstone

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

More stamina and work than I prefer for sure, we grain farm not farm and ranch, and to say the least for some reason I am not the animal caretaker, cats is as much as I do. Maybe something to do with diseases, etc., a nurse knows whats out there and I would analyze things too much, lol! But I am great being there when farm accidents happen, thatโ€™s my purpose in it all. Plus its so cold up here where I live and donโ€™t want to be out in it if I dont have to be. I admire those who do both! Definitely takes will and determination and patience not to let mother nature get you down all the way around to be any kind of farmer or rancher! Also dealing with government/markets on the AG end can be quite frustrating. But may your dream come true for you anything is possible if intentions are good, true and from the heart! ๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

(1) Show this thread