πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

If i get rich from XRP, i will have to buy that farm so i can be completely separated from the fookery going on in this world. How bout you guys? πŸ˜†πŸ₯Š

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Just a friendly piece of advice but before you buy a farm, you may want to take a little vacation and travel before you will never be able to do that again lol. unless there are no animals on your farm I suppose. that’s what I’m looking forward to doing. Figure I will gather some amazing ideas on the journey. More of a hands-on brainstorming session.

Only people mentioned by @Bandido45 in this post can reply

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

Bartering some harvest for labor works very well.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

True. I live in The Dairy State and know a lot of farmers but no corporate farmers or wealthy farmers. I suppose being a farmer AND having money changes everything. My β€œcreature of habitβ€œ mind will have to be fully renewed :)