I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

'God Woke You Up For A Reason' 💞

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Jesus never said that.

ISAIAH 40:29-31

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

John 15:16

“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.” – John 15:16.

We need to remind ourselves every day that we didn’t choose Him, but Jesus chose us. He is the one who has appointed us to bear fruit and abide in Him, and in doing so, whatever we ask in His name, God will do.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

❤️🙏 In Jesus' name.. amen

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

thank you for this, i just meant the last part didnt ring true. we are only strong BECAUSE of Him. thats all, thank you fren!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

❤❤❤

(1) Show this thread